Thursday, August 6, 2009

Bathroom Sneak-up


Sorry about the bad cinematography and the terrible shots of my dirty bathroom, but I had to kind of sneak up on her to try and record what she was doing. Every time I pull out the camera now she stops doing whatever it was I wanted to record and just stares at the camera! It's frustrating. This day she was being so cute! All day she was just babbling and cooing to whoever would listen. I was in the bathroom getting ready, and I just had her on the floor by me. And of course, as soon as she spots the camera everything she was doing stops and she just looks at me like "What?".

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh!!! She is getting so big and even more beautiful!

3T's said...

Oh she is adorable!! I can't believe how big she is getting!! What a doll!!