1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper and bows and tags.
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real trees smell so good, but artificial are much safer. No need to worry about the tree lighting on fire at night.
3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Whenever I get around to it. Usually by Feb.
5. Do you like eggnog? Blech, no way!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Trampoline!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yeah, it is a hand me down from my grandma, like most of our christmas decorations.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Erik's parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? Myself :)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? mail them out. It sends so much more cheer.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? no such thing, I am just grateful that people think about me.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I start thinking about it in October, but usually don't start buying until december.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?no, but we are still regifting wedding presents.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything! Ham, funeral potatoes, mexican food on Christmas eve at my mom's, cookies...
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree ? I like colorful lights, but our tree is pre-lit with clear ones. It's ok though cause i put up lots of colorful bulbs.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to be with family.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, dancer, prancer, vixen, comet, cupid, donner, blitzen. and rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Either
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Definitely Christmas morning. Very very early christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? The weather
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I just like colorful and meaningful.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and funeral potatoes.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Not much.
26. Who are you going to tag for this Christmas questionairre?? Everybody has to do it! I know it is long, but fun to see what people write.
9 months ago