Monday, January 11, 2010

I'm Bustin' Outta Here!





We had just finished changing her diaper and we left the room for just a moment and came back to this: our sweet angel peeking out at us, or trying to break free, one or the other. It totally cracked us up :) Sorry some of the pics are blurry, our camera can't seem to take the kind of quality pictures that her pretty little face deserves. I know, I am terribly conceited about my baby (but really, look at that hair!).

On a side note, Noelle pushed herself up from laying on her tummy to sitting for the first time today! We are so proud of our big girl (even if she was "supposed" to be able to do that a while ago).

3 comments:

Tracy said...

She is so adorable and I didn't get to squeeze her very much on Christmas so she owes me . . . haha.

wilbergrivkah said...

it is totally true she is dang cute! that curly hair is so perfect! it honestly looks like you curled it with a pencil sized curling iron!

Rachel said...

that 2nd pic is so funny!! What a little poser!!