Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Easters!


Boy did we have an action packed Easter Day! We were staying at Grandma and Grandpa Thurman's house (Erik's parents) and luckily the Easter bunny was still able to find us! After we woke up we came right upstairs to see what we got ( which is why there are not pics of me ;)



Noelle's Easter dress. I love it so much! She looks like a little lady in it, I think.


We watched the morning session of conference at Grandma and Grandpa Thurman's, then we went out to Aunt Julie and Uncle Dustun's house for Easter lunch, afternoon conference, and an Easter egg hunt with the cousins. It was so great to see so much family! Thank you so much Julie!
Here is Lolly chillin with her Uncle Steve. They are so cool.



I can just hear her saying "Hold on a sec I just got a text."

Easter Egg Hunt!!



Cute cousin Josie. She and Noelle had tons of fun playing together.

Cute cousin Cortnee. This girl was an Easter Egg Hunt pro!

Sadly, I somehow didn't get any pics of cute cousin Kylee :( I got too caught up in the Easter Egg Hunt fun.

Yeah she's totally enjoying something yummy while I'm not looking.

We had such a great time with family, it was a wonderful Easter!


KISSES!!!!!!!
(This is how Noelle gives kisses)

(p.s. Ever since Nacho Libre, every time I think of Easter I always say it in my head as "Easters". Hence the title of this post)

2 comments:

Janell H. said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THIS LITTLE MUNCHKIN AT THE FAMILY REUNION!!!!
And Congrats on FIVE years!!! What a fanTAstic way to celebrate!!!

wilbergrivkah said...

We did pick out the same Easter dress! GOod taste girl! I love it too. And as far as the concert goes, Lucky! I really want to do that for my birthday! lol