Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Quarter of A Century!

Well I have a confession to make: On April 26th at 12:08 am I turned 25!Yes, it's true, though I swear I don't feel a day over 19! This year we did something kinda special and my dear hermanita Krysta and I had a twin party again! after complaining about it every single year growing up, we actually wanted to share a party this year :) It was so much fun and I am very grateful to everyone who was able to come, you made our night!


We got some games out so people could play if they wanted and Noelle LOVED the Mexican Train Dominoes. She carried at least one around with her everywhere she went :)


HAHAHAHA Julie and Josie :D


Friends Jeff and Felicity Wilbur :)

Dorky me

1 comment:

Janell H. said...

Hope you guys had an AWESOME 25th birthday!!!