Monday, November 8, 2010

Hey Look!!

<---------------------------------------
In case if you didn't know yet, we are expecting! Little Thurman baby #2 is in the way :) This pregnancy has been completely different from Noelle's, which makes me think it is a boy ;) We will hopefully find that out around the 13th of December! Our due date is May 10th, so we still have a long way to go, but I am about 14 weeks along and in my second trimester. The funny thing is that I know of 5 people (including myself) who are due withing the same week as me! So if I ever get to putting pictures up on this blog again, I'll be sure to get some when my belly starts growing and when we get an ultrasound I'll put that up too :)

5 comments:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

that is so exciting yeah! I cant wait for belly bump pictures! keep us updated for sure

Jenny said...

I say lucky to "when my belly starts growing" :) I am already wearing maternity! Can't wait to find out if you are right about a boy. So exciting!

Janell H. said...

WOOOOOO!!!!! Congrats, guys!!!! How cool is that!!

Jennyfuur said...

Congratulations

3T's said...

Congratulations!!!! That is SO exciting!!! Noelle will get to be a big sister!!! We are so excited for you guys!!!