Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Going On 3 Weeks...

...And I am tired. Sheesh. I forgot about how exhausting it is to have a newborn. And now I have an older child. (Who is currently doing something that sounds very ominous in her bedroom, but I am too tired just now to get up off the couch and investigate.) Which means I don't get to "sleep when the baby sleeps". Lol. People have actually given me that advice again this time around. Ok, and what exactly shall I do with my two-year-old while myself and the baby are sleeping? Yes, I'm cranky too. I don't really remember what pics I have on my camera right now, so how bout I'll take a look through and see what I feel like posting? K? K.


We were being too loud I guess


Ready for your close up?


She has the best smiles! They are mostly just gassy smiles, but they are bright rays of sunshine anyway :D My favorites are when she just goes all out and gets the biggest, gummy grin on her face. She looks like she's just heard the funniest joke or opened the best present ever.


Tia Krysta and the girlies. Krysta was so very kind to me yesterday and watched the girls so I could take a nap. Cause Soleil was up all during Noelle's nap, and when she finally fell asleep, Noelle woke up. My sister is an angel.

No comments: