Monday, October 13, 2008

Can you tell I'm excited?

So I actually didn't know that they ultrasound techs had given us a few little video clips of our precious girl until I looked a little closer this weekend. So here is a video of her moving around to add to all the pictures. Yes, I am a first-time-expecting-mother. Can you tell?

These last couple days it seems like she has been a lot more active. I can feel her move quite frequently during the day, but evenings seem to be her favorite time to do gymnastics :)

4 comments:

david o smith said...

What! You are pregnant! Nobody told me! Sure, I move across the country and I'm not good enough anymore. I can't believe you saw that comment already.

wilbergrivkah said...

Hey! Im stoked you have a blog! I think for halloween you should go as Mikey and Salivan from monsters inc. With your belly big and prego it would be funny! I am jealous that you got video of your ultra sound that is awesome!

Hillary said...

Alyssa! I found your blog on Tiona's and had to say hello. Congratulations! That is so exciting that you are having a little girl. How are you guys?

Rachel said...

Wow that is so amazing! She looks so big.. why aren't you showing yet!? :) Oh watching that baby move around is the absolute best! Keep the pics coming.. we all love them!