Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Field of Screams!


Last night the Block and Bridle Club (our school's agriculture club) had a haunted house out at the school farm called the field of screams, even though it was actually in a barn, to collect cans of food for the local food pantry. This was our first year doing anything like this, and it actually turned out really well. I love Halloween, so naturally I was very excited for this event and I volunteered to help scare people. I was nervous that I wouldn't be very good at it and it would be lame, but I had a really fun time hiding in the haunted house and scaring people! This is the mask that I wore, along with a cape and just some black clothes. Simple, but very effective. Erik thought I looked hilarious in the mask without the rest of my costume, so he had to take a picture. Too bad he didn't want to come to the haunted house and see what the final product looked like :)

2 comments:

david o smith said...

I'll bet you are great at scaring people!

Erik said...

thanks a bunch :)