Saturday, February 7, 2009

More Birthday Fun!


To continue the birthday fun we went out to Chili's (yum yum) with our friends Justin and Natalie Westwood, and Krysta. We had a great time, ate yummy food, and Erik got very exciting presents! He got pens, cause he keeps losing his and stealing mine out of my planner so that I don't have one whenever I need to write something very important down, and an awesome new cell phone! Ok so that one is just a toy, he is getting his real new phone next week. Oh yeah, and he also bought himself drum silencers for his rock band drums last week, though maybe those were mostly for my sake, and he bought $50 worth of wii points with his gift money from family members. After dinner, Erik and I went to the movies and saw Push. It was interesting. I was actually surprised that they didn't have Dakota Fanning muttering the obligatory F-word for the PG-13 rating. But her barely-there skirt prob made up for it. Now I sound all negative, but we really did have a good time at the movies :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

yeah another belly pic! You look like you are laughing hard and trying to hold your stomach together! :) Happy b-day Erik!!

Caleb and Shae said...

Looks like you had a blast! Happy Birthday to Erik! Baby time is coming up! We are thinking of you guys!