Friday, April 24, 2009

The Big Bad Doctor

Actually we love our doctor, but today Noelle had her 2 month visit and she had to get her shots. I actually had to leave the room. I couldn't watch. It made me feel sick just to even think about them poking my little baby. But she was a champ and really didn't hardly fuss at all. Just a little bit of crying, then she calmed down and went to sleep :) She was weighed too, and she is currently 9 lbs 9 oz, a full three pounds up from her birth weight. She is now in the 21st percentile for weight, instead of the 3rd like she was at birth. Yep, she's doing pretty good.

1 comment:

Janell H. said...

Way to go, Noelle! Shots are awful! They had to draw blood from Parker when we was like a week old, and he was SCREAMING. I had to run down the hall to be alone with my tears.