Friday, June 26, 2009

My Baby is 4!


Four months anyway :) She turned four months old yesterday and I can't believe how she is growing and changing so fast! Yesterday she did her first real laugh a couple of times, but has decided not to repeat it since :( And today she looked at me in the mirror while I was holding her then turned her head to look at the real me, then looked back at me in the mirror, then back at the real me. It was so cute! I could practically see the wheels turning in her head. She weighs a little over 14 lbs and is 26 1/2 inches long. I love my baby girl so much! These have been the best 4 months of my life :)

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

I definitely see both of your faces in hers. Enjoy it now guys, before long she'll be inviting dozens of people over, trashing the house, and wrecking the car!. Felicity, I tell ya, no discipline.

:P

The Jensen's said...

She's definitely learning lots... but the mirror trick must have really made herr wonder!