Tuesday, July 28, 2009

5 Months!




Yes, Saturday was my sweet Noelle's 5-month birthday :) What a beautiful baby she is and what change in just one month! This month has felt a little different for me; less "oh my goodness I can't believe it's been so long already" and more "I feel like she's been mine forever". With Erik being gone for work so much this month we have really spent a lot of time together. Being her sole care-giver all week long has been somewhat challenging, but kind of a treat. It's fun to have my little buddy with me all the time. It makes me sad to think about going back to school and having to spend so much time away from her. This month she has changed and learned so much! From little things like getting better every day at reaching for and grabbing things, to being able to really focus on a toy and how it works, to putting her toes in her mouth, and finally having her first cereal. She is doing great with it too, she loves her cereal! I love my baby girl! I am eternally grateful to be blessed with her :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

that hair is AMAZING!! i just can't get enough of it!! What an angel!!! I love how you say she's your buddie! I feel the same way about Addie! Isn't it the best!!?

wilbergrivkah said...

Aw! You are such an amazing mother! I miss you a ton!