Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Baby Smells Like A Cherry Airhead

You know the taffy-like candy? Well, Noelle has strep. I guess that is pretty uncommon for babies her age, but somehow she got it. Now between mylicon for her gas bubbles, her antacid for her reflux, the tylenol, her antibiotics, and all the accompanying syringes and droppers my kitchen looks like a pharmacy :) So she has been feeling pretty crummy for a couple of days but has really been a trooper considering. The crying, fussing, and drooling I pretty much expected from this kind of an illness, but there is also one other side effect that I really didn't see coming. The infant tylenol is cherry flavored and sticky, and her antibiotic is also cherry flavored and sticky, and between the two she has now taken on a decidedly cherry flavor and aroma herself. It's kinda weird, but I really don't mind if it helps her get better fast :)

2 comments:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

how sad that she is sick- I hope she is feeling better soon. cherry isn't so bad it could be worse, maybe grape Yuck! hahah

wilbergrivkah said...

Funny, but poor lil' thing! hope she get better soon! You're a good mommy!