Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Funny!!!

So my sister, Krysta, is a security guard at Temple Square in Salt Lake City. She works the night shift and her job is apparently very top secret ;) but she just posted this little gem on Facebook and I thought it was too funny not to share!

So i found a dead pigeon on the temple roof at work and went to go tell one of the custodians..
Me: excuse me, there is a dead pigeon on the roof that needs to be cleaned up
Female Custodian with a look of terror : There is a dead patron on the roof??? (Patron is person attending the temple)
Me: NO,No, a dead PIGEON
Custodian with a look ...of relief: oh a pigeon, i thought you wanted me to go clean up a dead body lol

Haha feel free to laugh for like 20 minutes now :)

3 comments:

Abbie said...

AH! Oh my Alyssa, I laughed SO hard at this and even shared it with my coworker. FUNNY!!!

Alyssa said...

I know! I still laugh so hard every time I read it!

Janell H. said...

WHAAAAAA!!!!! That lady was crazy! As though Krysta would just NONCHALANTLY say, oh, could you please go clean up this dead body!!