Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Just Wanted To Say...

That I LOVE being a mother! I have never experienced anything so fulfilling. There are things I used to do, sans children, that I miss sometimes. But I can easily do without those things because I get to be a mother to my sweet angels. I truly think my girls are angels. Their little souls just shine so brightly in their faces every day, like little rays of heaven on this earth. It makes it very easy to forget the frustrations that also come from being a parent :) I'm sure every mom feels this way, but I feel so blessed every day to have the privilege of being mommy to these angels from heaven entrusted to my care. Anyway, I just wanted to say.

1 comment:

Cassidy & Shawn Marshall said...

so cute! being a mom the is hardest thing but also the best! your little girls are so cute- i wish we could all hang out together.