Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa's House



About a week ago Erik, Krysta, and I went to our Grandparent's house! They are my dad's parents. We try to visit them often since they only live 45 minutes away. It was a very nice November Saturday, so we helped them clean their windows. Erik washed, I squeegeed, and Krysta dried. Then we had yummy ribs and potatoes and all sorts of other yummy things for dinner, and a delicious turtle ice cream pie for dessert. We love going to Grandma and Grandpa's!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What good little workers you are! But should the pregnant mama be doing so much hard labor??? I'll have to have a talk with Erik. And p.s. WHERE IS THAT BELLY!!!

Erik said...

It was hardly hard labor, especially since there is a definitely conspicuous absence of the pregnant belly :)

Caleb and Shae said...

I love when I get to go visit my grandparents, so I'm sure you had a blast even though you were doing some things for them while you were there.