Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight!

Yes, I have to admit that I am a huge fan of the books, so last night I dragged Erik on a date to go see the much anticipated movie. It was way fun to go out on a "real" date. You know, somewhere besides the grocery store. We went out to dinner, then got in line at the movie theater at 8:00 for the 9:45 showing. When we got there the line was not very long, but by 8:45 it was wrapped around the building, so we were glad we got there early. During the nearly 2 hour waiting period some people who worked at the theater came out to do "Twilight Trivia". They were giving away free popcorn and drinks. Since we were so close to the front of the line we got to participate, and I got a question right and got free popcorn and a drink! It was a very small popcorn and drink, but it was free, so that made my night. The movie itself was actually pretty enjoyable too, so it ended up being a very nice night out :)

2 comments:

Tiona said...

I'm excited to go see the movie. Carl says he will go see it...in the dollar theater. :( I think I'll wait until Christmas and see it with my sisters. You know, people that'll appreciate a chick flick and the movie. Yeah on getting free popcorn!

david o smith said...

Yeah...I think this one is better to wait for the dollar theater. It was okay...but not excellent.