Wednesday, November 5, 2008

President Obama

Well I hope everyone was able to get out and vote yesterday! If you voted for Barack Obama, then today is a good day for you. If you voted for John McCain, then at least you have the right to complain if things don't turn out well. There was definitely a lot of tension and anticipation in this presidential race. No matter what each person thinks about the man himself, I think it is absolutely wonderful that we were able to elect an African-American President. I think this is a very big, positive step for our nation. It is so exciting to be present as this piece of history is made!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I totally agree! Hearing both of their speeches last night was awesome! I am so happy for the african americans! Just think how great it must feel to FINALLY have someone that looks like them running the country!