Monday, May 25, 2009

3 Months Old!


Can anybody believe my little baby is 3 months old! She is so big, I just weighed her and she is 13 lbs! Just about twice as much as when she is born. She is so wonderful, she is very social, always looking around at what is going on. She loves to snuggle into her blankies, and especially loves to snuggle with mommy and daddy. She has just recently discovered her fingers and that they can move, so it has been so much fun to watch her get better and better at using them every day. I love how quickly she learns and grows, but at the same time I am sad to see my soft squishy little baby slowly disappearing. I think she looks more and more like her dad every day, but her personality is definitely all her own! She has the best, most precious smiles and is capable of melting my heart numerous times every day, and she also is capable of going from happy and content to screaming mad in about 2 seconds. But it's still so cute when she's mad :) She will look me right in the eye and scream at me! Hopefully that little trick doesn't last forever... She truly is a wonderful baby, and our lives have been blessed in too many ways to count. We are in love with our little girl :)

In the cute little hat that our friend Monica (that's her with Noelle) crocheted for her.
Absolutely Precious!

1 comment:

Janell H. said...

Oh my gosh, with that last picture I totally see what you are talking about. She really is looking more grown up all the time! She's sooooo pretty!