Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My First Mother's Day

Was absolutely wonderful! It was such a joy to celebrate mothers day! Erik got me a very pretty bouquet of flowers and a card, and a gift card to Target! He surprised me with it in the morning. To be honest I actually thought he had forgotten because I came downstairs kind of early and couldn't really see anything, so I was kinda bummed, but he had hidden them in the kitchen when he got home the night before so I wouldn't see them and surprised me while I was changing Noelle. It was so nice. We went to church and our ward had roses for all the moms (that's me!) and it was our first week at church here in Minnesota so we met a lot of new people. Then we came home and Erik's company had a BBQ so we had a nice evening with friends. It was such a happy day :) Mother's Day might be my new favorite holiday.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad you had a wonderful first mother's day. You area wonderful mother. Tell Erik good job for me! :)

Bettyblueshoes3 said...

Your little Noelle seems to be a big ham like her parents, love it.
I miss you all take care and hurry back to us. Love Grams & Gramps Gau