Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What Noelle's Been Up To

Our little girl just changes so much every day! She is so much fun to play with, she has started reaching for things in front of her, like hanging toys or her feet, and her hair is long enough that I can style it in little curls or clip a bow or flower into it (thanks again Julie!). She is so happy when she wakes up every morning and just smiles and "talks" to me all morning long. She is quite a vocal baby (I think) and it is so interesting and captivating to hear all her different noises that she makes.

She loves laying on her back and kicking her legs, but she still hates being on her tummy.


Look at those cute little curls!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

oh man you are right!! She HAS changed a lot! I love the curls! Addie hated her tummy time for forever! It took her a long time to crawl! She is a doll!! I miss her!

3T's said...

Oh she is such a little angel!! She is just beautiful! I'm so jealous you have a sweet little girl to dress up and do her hair, that sounds like so much fun!!

Janell H. said...

Oh Alyssa, she is so PRETTY!!!! She looks less like a baby and more like a girl now. WOW!